Starting on Monday, thousands of university students in Hong Kong have been gathering at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and Tamar Park (outside the government offices) to protest the National People’s Congress (NPC) of China’s decision to restrict the right to vote…
desperately wanting to rp when you dont know all the lore yet
- desperately wanting to RP but you haven’t figured all of your character out yet
- desperately wanting to RP but you have no one to do it with.
- desperately wanting to RP but your character breaks original lore.
So I’ve been shamefully neglecting my pyros in favor of my other blog, shade-duelist, as well as forgetting my love for RED and BLU as other fandoms swept me up… but recently, I’ve started getting back into the fire and now I wish to remodel my blogs!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- housefullofpyros: will be remodeled into a blog just for Sam and Gabriel that is meant to be an ask-blog/RP-blog. Both the ‘Bolt of Lightning’-verse and the alternate sequence of events in my new, upcoming story ‘Sinner’s Fire’ will be featured. Teresa and Eileen may move to a separate blog, but I’m still undecided.
- shyredengineer: will be picked up again. It’ll remain just Dwight, but may feature both Raphael and Harvey from time to time.
- mylittlehyper: will be dropped, in favor of another blog that I’m yet undecided about. Perhaps a more general TF2 blog, I’m not yet sure.
- pyros-burningdownthehouse: may be picked up again, though in a different form, perhaps as the place where I solely post my TF2 fanfiction.
WHAT DO I INTEND TO DO?
First, I want to finish at least the first half of ‘Sinner’s Fire’ (I have no choice, Gabriel’s in my head) and then I’ll put my energy into these blogs. I won’t be able to log in every day, but I will appear online at least once a week to answer to questions, participate in a little RP’ing, and generally be my sparkling self. The only excuse I’m allowed to offer for ignoring anyone is TF2 :D
'…Well, zee moment 'as passed… back to work!')
IMAGINE WHAT FUNNY THINGS CAN HAPPEN
Seriously. Do this.
DO IT WHILE HE’S DRUNK